New Entries

2009/12/10

My childhood memory with my room.

When I was just a little girl,..........When I was born,I lived in my home with my parent in Samutprakarn.After that my parent decided to separate so my mom and I moved to Bangkok and then moved to Pattaya and my mom married with a man.We lived in our big house and I had my private room.I always stayed inside my room to read the comics books and to play games.In my room , there is something special that is a loneliness.
Later,my stepfather passed away.My mom,my younger brother and I had to move to a new home.Being near my school,we rent a room.Although it is not such a big room,we are happy to live together because a loneliness disappears.

1 comment:

Ajarn Kai said...

loneliness is an uncountable noun...no need for indefinte article a or an