New Entries

2009/11/24

My Dramatic Dream

When I was young, I hope to be a detective due to I read many comics about the detective.One day,my step-father, John,bought me a novel;Sherlock Holmes,because I ask him.After I had read it, I love it so much.Therefore, I hope to be a detective.
After that,when I was studying in high school,I hope to be a General Manager or an owner in a 5 stars Hotel due to I was working as a bus girl in hotel's restaurant, consequently I love the atmosphere in a hotel and love to work in the hotel.
Now,I am studying in Eastern Asia University for business English. There is one subject that i like most;Linguistics.After I had studied it,I really love this subject so much, as a result I would like to be a linguist
All of this are my dramatic dream.The latter dream is very hard to be,I think.
However,I have do my best to be I want to be.
LOL

No comments: